View the Registry ListingsClick Here
CSA's GHG CleanStart® Registry is a credible and transparent service for reporting carbon footprints/inventories and/or carbon reduction commitments and actions. It can also be the first rung on the ladder to recognition through CSA's Registered Carbon Neutral™ Program. To be eligible to post on the registry, companies follow the internationally recognized ISO 14064 series of standards for greenhouse gas inventories and reporting.
- ISO 14064-1 specifies principles, requirements and provides guidance at the organization level for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals
- ISO 14064-3 specifies principles, requirements and guidance for those conducting the verification of an organization's inventory.
GHG CleanStart® Registry offers guidance, tools, and links to help you understand better the processes involved and allows you to:
- publicly showcase your efforts and gain recognition for your achievements
- develop and document commitments, actions, results and recognitions associated with GHG emissions
- register GHG inventories, GHG assertions, and GHG claims in an open, transparent way, consistent with the principles of ISO 14064
- learn what it means to become carbon neutral and how to go about it
- prepare your organization for CSA Registered Carbon Neutral™ Program
How to Get Started
- Download the GHG CleanStart® Registry Listing Application Form (click here to download)
- Submit completed Application Form, including all required documents and Listing Fees
- CSA will review your application form to confirm eligibility, and to confirm that all Listing Requirements have been met.
If you have any questions, please email us or call 613-565-5151 extension 221.